top of page


Be sure to allow enough time to meet all of the requirements for animal transport. Airlines may have different regulations for flying with your companion animal. We advise checking with the airline at least 4 weeks in advance to obtain any necessary vaccination records or paperwork needed for travel. When scheduled for your pet's Health Certificate appointment please bring your pet's current "Rabies Certificate" as well as the travel destination information. We currently provide Health Certificates for The United States, Canada, and Mexico. We do not provide Health Certificates for International, Hawaii, or U.S. territory travel.   Thank you! 


For more information on licensing your pet please click the link to which county you reside below.

Cathedral City | Canine
bottom of page